Technical Support ReturnAPPLY
- Software and Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 10
- Office 201x/365
- Cisco Websex or similar
- Network Management:
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide quality remote technical support to employees/end users with inquiries and issues related to hardware, software, media, remote access or other systems.
- Troubleshoot workstations and perform tasks such as pushing applications, uninstalling applications and remote assistance
- Provide basic network support and security/access administration services (e.g. passwords, employee IDs, etc.).
- Use ticketing system to document and track all requests and incidents.
- Answer the support phone line and document, triage and resolve requests as appropriate.
- Monitor incoming tickets and categorize and triage as appropriate according to documented processes appropriate.
- Document solutions and support processes in the Knowledge Base.
Coordinate communications between end users and appropriate IT area(s) as needed.
- At least 2-3 years of experience providing technical support
- Technical certifications a plus
- Fluent English (written and spoken)