- Maintain security controls and monitoring of systems including patching, software updates and other system threats.
- Provide Tier-2 technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
- Monitor the infrastructure daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Review application logs regularly.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft operating systems and management tools.
- Working knowledge of security best practices.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows and Linux system administration in cloud-based environments.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience with configuration management tools.
- Fundamental knowledge of Networking, Operating Systems, Package Build System, Database Servers, Firewalls, System Imaging and Data Backup Software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong communication skills, particularly in translating perceived needs into technical requirements.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Fluent English