Desktop Publisher ReturnAPPLY
DomiNET is seeking a qualified production specialist to support our customer document preparation and digital materials to include formatting for project deliverables, corporate marketing materials, and internal communications; ensures consistency with our customer brand standards and style guidelines; delivery of high-quality communications products in a high-volume, quick turnaround environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with authors/editors to determine layout, formatting requirements, and create templates to address internal communications for print or digital output.
- Create, edit and format various documents using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and print to a variety of media.
- Create graphic elements for presentations, digital signage, and other internal communications materials for trainings and other events using InDesign or Illustrator.
- Organize and maintain electronic project files and archives according to Department procedures.
- Conduct quality assurance checks of work for style and formatting accuracy.
- Finalize and package files for print duplication or online posting.
- Provide technical assistance to other creative services staff as needed.
- MAC Preferred/PC-based environment.
- 3+ years of experience in desktop publishing, formatting, or other word processing functions.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Punctual, organized, self-starter and creative thinker.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to provide quality assurance of work through edits and critiques.
- Seasoned customer service skills needed when dealing with colleagues.
- Excellent task management skills with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting quick turnaround deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite 2010, including the use of styles, formatting, and professional presentation of written materials; Adobe Creative Suite a plus (InDesign/Illustrator).
- Ability to interact effectively in multidisciplinary teams and settings
- Ability to adhere to client-specific styles, branding guidelines, or other instructions as required.