Graphic Designer ReturnAPPLY
DomiNET is seeking a qualified Graphic Designer to provide design support for information dissemination projects and other communications tasks as assigned. Qualified applicants will offer strategic thinking and creative recommendations for building our customer brand and delivering on our customer's mission through enhanced visual applications; adhere to client or project-specific brand guidelines and/or style requirements for projects as directed; Lead creative-related project meetings with client/requestor; Interact with staff from across all levels and Divisions/Departments in the organization to gain insight and discuss project requirements; Manage relationships with external sources when needed. Requires knowledge of industry-relevant creative/multimedia software.
Key Roles and Responsabilities
- Meet with internal requestors, clients or creative director to review project design scope.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create basic designs using templates or specified brand standards
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations that help deliver a desired message
- Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use
- Present design concepts to clients or creative director for review
- Review designs for errors/accuracy before printing or publishing them
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Track and report status of projects to manager on a weekly basis.
- Top candidates will be team players who are flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's or Bachelor's of Fine Arts degree in graphic design, graphic communications, studio art, or related design field.
- Advanced Analytical Skills-Ability to simplify complex ideas into visually compelling solutions, including infographics or other data visualizations.
- Advanced Artistic Ability-Demonstrated skills in use of typography, color schemes, and design elements to create a balanced composition in any medium.
- Advanced Creativity-Ability to develop unique designs to effectively communicate a desired message to a desired audience that's memorable and engaging.
- Communication Skills-Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to communicate progress and process/apply creative feedback.
- Time Management-Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects within quick turnaround timeframes.
- Teamwork-Ability to interact effectively in multidisciplinary teams and settings.
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience in Using AfterEffects and ScreenFlow a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- MAC preferred/PC-Based Environment.
- Experience in Web Design, HMTL, CMS.
- Experience in multimedia applications, motion graphics, and video editing a plus.