Senior Security Analyst
This role is for a Senior Security Analyst. The candidate will join an existing IT Security team that has responsibility for designing, implementing and supporting information security solutions for a global think tank. We are seeking a driven and engaged Information Security Analyst to define, promote, and ensure the security implementation and architecture of our existing and upcoming systems through proper planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of security standards and frameworks. The individual will be responsible for baseline configurations and design; defining and ensuring compliance with a patching (and backup) processes; vulnerability scanning of applications and systems; defining security metrics and reporting; embedding security into our system development lifecycle process; and other security related duties.
The ideal candidate should have advanced skills in AWS including GuardDuty, SecurityHub, Inspector, Lambda, and others, SIEM technologies (such as Elastic/ELK); security operations; application development and architectures; and remote management and troubleshooting.
Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Security, Computer Science, or a related technical discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience implementing technical security policies and practices.
- Thorough understanding of AWS security services, cloud architectures and security elements to include firewalls, intrusion detection systems, virtualization technologies, encryption, and servers.
- Ability to identify, understand, articulate, and manage risks across technical disciplines and business units able to provide prioritization and remediation efforts in a timely and repeatable manner for identified risks.
- Strong ability to document a system at various levels of detail ranging from specific implementation of controls for security plans to high-level Visio diagrams and descriptions for Concept of Operations.
- Experience running meetings and developing meaningful agenda, minutes, and action plans.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task while proactively managing customer expectations.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision (i.e. self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet important deadlines.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architect, Security Expert, and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification a plus.
- Attractive Salary.
- Gym Membership.
- Yearly Bonus.
- Complementary Health Insurance.